Tuesday, July 28, 2009

i am blur...really....

i am blur y people keep sayin' tat i hv change a lot??
iz it real or am i not realize the changing within me?
my Personality or wat??
hue....cn u tell me...ma frenz..or sumone...tell me ;P
is the change is in a positive or juz a bad way...?
and lead me to the truth ya....
but sometime sick bout it..
coz people juz keep judging me
i'm blur....
.
.
.
????
do comenting coz i wana noe ur opinion upon me.. :)
the difference me now and before diz~~


daaaa.,
princess ayu

2 comments:

  1. lamak dah ku x jmp kau yu...x tau juak ku cmne ku mok komen sal perubahan kau...huhuhu..

    sama yg ngomen pdh kau dah berubah?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha....wonder wat....more than 5 la cmya....
    so myabe cdak melihat aku xperasan kali...hmmm..
    lucu eh...komen2...haha..ntah la...ku pn jd tepke juak betol ka ya...hue

    ReplyDelete